Monday, August 26, 2013

Why Girls Just Wanna Have Support

I have been having increasing back pain, mainly in my neck, upper back and shoulders. I have also become more hunched over. First I was worried that maybe I was getting Parkinson's Disease like my grandmother had. Most people with Parkinson's are hunched over when they walk. Then I realized the answer was a plain as....well the boobs on my chest. I switched to sports bras after I retired and although they are comfortable, they just don't offer the support I need. So I switched back yesterday and voila! No more back pain or slouchy posture. A recent French study says that it is bras, not the lack of them that cause back pain. I am not buying it. Besides the researcher in charge was a man (hmm, no wonder he said women would be better off without bras, ha ha). The fact of the matter is that the older we women get the more support we need. A good bra may not only help alleviate upper back pain, neck tension and help your posture, but it will perk up your spirit as well as other parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment